Please join President Grace Cotter Regan'12 and members of the Advancement team for our Cape Cod Reception at
50th Reunion Weekend for the Classes of 1970 and 1971
Friday, May 21, 2021: Tentative Schedule
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Joint Liturgy for the Classes of 1970 and 1971
5:00 – 6:00 p.m.: Joint Cocktail Hour for the Classes of 1970 and 1971
6:00—9:00 p.m.: Class Dinner
Saturday, May 22, 2021: The 157th Commencement of Boston College High School
*For Class Representatives Only*
1:00 p.m. Outdoor Commencement (Tentative); the Class of 1970 and 1971 receive their Golden Diplomas
Rain Date: Sunday, May 23, 2021
Questions? Call Mike O’Brien, Sr. Director of Alumni & Family Engagement & Annual Giving at 617-474-5038.Click here to see who is coming!
COVID PROCEDURES *UPDATED AS OF APRIL 30, 2021*
- Each will be dining in two separate spaces; therefore, event capacities are counted separately from one another. Each space will be set up according to the current Massachusetts event guidelines.
- Occupancy counts will include all guests but may exclude event staff or other workers.
- All tables will be placed 6 feet apart.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless at tables eating and drinking
- All food and drink stations will be managed by a food service professional. Guests will not be allowed to take their own food at any time.
- Proper plexiglass barriers will be placed around foodservice stations.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available for all guests throughout the entire event
- Based on table size, guests will be seated in groups of four or six.
Our catering services are provided by Rebecca’s Café, a subsidiary of East Meets West Catering. Rebecca’s Café provides food service to the school (students and staff) throughout the year and has been an incredible partner to BC High. Rebecca’s Café is working hard to ensure that all COVID-19 policies and procedures regarding food service are enforced to provide the safest experience possible for all our guests.
If you have questions regarding the regulations listed above, please reach out to Jessica Karevicius, Director of Donor Relations and Special Events, at [email protected] or 617-474-5102.